Who Is Reggie Haynes Dissin In New Song?

The Hills(The Weeknd) ft. Reggie Haynes

Who is Reggie dissin in his latest song ft. 
The Weeknd?




Reggie Haynes released a freestyle on Thursday night featuring The Weeknd titled:
The Hills Remix.

The Lyrics are below:

  • I ain’t holding back nothing 
  • Even if I’m told Reggie be the bigger person 


  • I’m tired of these fake prophets trying to act holy
  • but in reality they went on and used me
  • Put some broken cooch in my face to distract me 
  • Meanwhile they cheating on they wives and plot stealing


  • Pastors said I’m with the CIA
  • We can’t trust no nigga from the USA
  • Unless he looks like Jesus then that’s okay
  • He got more skeletons than the biggest grave


  • Nah nah it’s too late to apologize 
  • Whipe them tears up out your eyes and stop crying 
  • You wasn’t sad when you was lying and back stabbing and plotting to with immigration 
  • To my Sista you the only reason that I stayed
  • But you sided with the wrong wave
  • I ain’t mad or sad I’m cruising 
  • Soon or later you’ll know why I left when you start drowning 
  • My final messages for my youths
  • I’ll never blame you for this move
  • When you get older you’ll know the truth
  • Reggie was the hero the villain was teaching you 


Now we know that Reggie has exposed the disrespectful behaviour of the people that he collaborated with while overseas in the United Kingdom and in different parts of Africa, especially those who are hypocritical leaders in the church but now it seems that he is talking about certain people who are within the different schools that he has volunteered at.


Reggie Haynes has recently stated that he will not be returning to Africa this year after leaving and that he is not planning on returning due to undisclosed reasons.


Who do you think that Reggie Haynes is referring to in his latest song?

Listen below:





RHTV News Break
B G



Comments

Popular Posts