How Is Reggie Haynes Connected To Lebron, Michael Jackson, & NFL Greats
Reggie Haynes is a former American Football player who is now a well-known entertainer who was born and raised in Houston, Tx. Over the years Reggie has starred in movies and has been a key part of well-known songs. So how is he connected to greats like Lebron James, Michael Jackson, and NFL legends like Tom Brady and Ricky Williams? We did some digging and found out how.
Reggie Haynes on his connection to Lebron:
"Back in 2018 Lebron and Kevin Durant did a song with Latavia Parker and I immediately contacted her and asked for her permission to feature her great music on my upcoming fim projects and she said absolutely".
"I played against many athletes who Lebron took under their wing and it was cool to know that I could compete with the same guys that he knew".
Michael Jackson, Tupac, and Reggie Haynes:
"I did a song and music video called Tell Me Why and I was about to move to the United Kingdom and I contacted every agent I could find and I happened to contact someone who was working with Tito Jackson at the time and it was Mr. Tito that told the agency that it would be a mistake not to sign me immediately".
"I will forever be grateful and honored by what Mr. Tito Jackson did for me I mean that is Michael Jacksons brother... I am tremendously honored"
"I was granted to talk to Tupac Shakurs mother before she passed away and our conversations helped me out a lot through a rough time in life... she was a phenomenal queen".
"She told me one ti.e that I reminded her of her son and I told her that I cannot accept that because nobody can ever be as remarkable as Tupac Shakur is".
"I played football against Roman Reigns and The Rocks nephews. I payed my last high school game where John Maddens former broadcast partner was the announcer and rest in peace to Pat Summeral. I was told by many people that former heisman trophy winner that Ricky Williams wanted to see me play. I was coached by the father of Danny Amendola who won superbowls with Tom Brady and my uncles played under Willie Amendola and a few of my unces were NFL Greats"
"Even though I was respected by many greats I hated the game *laughs* I just happened to be good".
Reggie Haynes has recently come out with a series where he has backed up these stories and in closing he had this to say.
"The funniest thing in my life is when people eventually find out who I am after treating me like *explicit* they apologize and try to pull me back in their life and I quickly reject that because no matter if a person is famous or not you should always be respectful especially when I always show respect until it isn't deserved".
RHTV NEWS POST
B.G.






Comments
Post a Comment